Services & Programs
Catalogue, collections, programs, internet services, and more...
- General Membership Information
- Membership, loan period, overdue fines, Internet access
- Your Library Account
- Find out what books you have checked out, request books, etc.
- Online Collection - Library Catalogue
- Chetwynd Public Library's WebOpac
- Outlook Online
- BC OneCard
- A library card you can use anywhere in the province
- The Chetwynd Public Library offers a variety of special programs that are aimed at children, adults, and seniors. For more information on any of the below programs, contact the Library by phone, at (250) 788-2559.
- English as a Second Language Assistance Program (ESAP
- Support and assistance for newcomers, facilitation of ESL tutoring, and assisting with funding and volunteers for Settlement Assistance Program activities. Contact: Lucy Redfearn @ 250-788-6422 or email@example.com
- Chetwynd Community Calendar